|Gary Kemp & Tim Arnold, Miss Giddy Heights,|
Math Priest, Andy Lewis and Katy Carr.
We've added Math Priest, Andy Lewis and Dan Thompson to our Word In Your Ear show at the Lexington on April 22nd.
It's twenty years since Oasis versus Blur, since TFI Friday and Select magazine, and finally a few of Britpop's muddied and bloodied foot soldiers feel ready to talk about it.
That's what Math Priest, Dodgy drummer and man about town, Andy Lewis, bass player with Paul Weller and DJ on the Parklife tour, will be doing on the 22nd with Dan Thompson, DJ and pioneer of inner city regeneration.
- The one about Damon drunkenly giving us career advice
- The one about Brett Anderson so mashed off his face he thought Starry Starry Night was a Xmas song
- The one about The Bluetones lived in our garage
- The one about what it was really like backstage on the Parklife tour
- The one about us coming off stage to find the guitarist from Space getting a blowjob in our dressing room from a girl with a Dodgy T shirt on. Yes, you can see I still haven't got over that one :-)
Tickets for the evening, which also features The Soho Hobo revue plus Gary Kemp and Miss Giddy Heights, plus Katy Carr are on sale here now for £15.