Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, May 07, 2016

If only you could put tweets on the covers of books

Lots of people have tweeted about my book. I couldn't bear to let them all go by.

As Father's Day approaches and the weather starts to suit reading in the great outdoors I look forward to seeing interesting pictures of people enjoying it.

The first email I got from somebody who'd read it was from a blind man whose Kindle had read it to him. "I listened when I was supposed to be working," he confessed. That aside, this one gets an award for speed reading.
Then there was this...
...and this...
...and then you see inside people's lives...
...and meet their loved ones.
Some of them are well-known.
Some are miffed.
Some are in a hurry.
I like this one.
It doesn't matter whether or not you were there in 1971.
As we were reminded only this morning.
And did I mention this?